What is a capital contribution or a share purchase in Vietnam?
Contributing capital or purchasing shares in a company established in Vietnam is understood as an investment or an acquisition of capital or stocks.
This can be done by establishing a company by obtaining an Investment Registration Certificate (“IRC”) and an Enterprise Registration Certificate (“ERC”). If the foreign investors decide instead to acquire capital in an existing company, the capital contribution or share purchase transaction must obtain an approval from the Department of Planning and Investment (“DPI”) prior to the acquisition.
How we do it?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define your investment requirements and objectives with our lawyers;
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth;
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on suitable investment scheme(s) for your project, and the capital structure, type of company, location of the investment and required conditions.
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us in Vietnamese and English languages;
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.