What is a representative office in Vietnam?
The operation of a representative office shall be solely confined to the conduct of liaison activities, market research, and promotion of its head office’s businesses. In other words, the representative office promotes the foreign company’s businesses under which it is opened but is not allowed to generate profit by itself.
We usually assist our Clients to:
- Establish their representative office;
- Change the Head of the Representative Office;
- Extend the license operation term;
- Terminate license of operation;
- Manage the payroll and declare the representative office taxes;
- Apply for work permits for the representative office’s head and staffs.
How to establish a representative office?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define your investment requirements and objectives with our lawyers.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the conditions to set up a Representative Office and the pros and cons of this entity.
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us into Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.