What is HR-Admin services?

The HR-Admin service will be to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave.

Legal services:

  • Forming and maintaining employee records;
  • Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment; contracts and recruitment guides;
  • Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance.

How to proceed?

We have developed our own processes, step by step to deal with the paperwork. The documents for each process, we also have our own template, in order to build the foundation for new establish companies.

Personal Income Tax (“PIT”) is the tax which applies to the residents earning taxable income within and outside Vietnam’s territory and to non-residents who earn taxable income within Vietnam’s territory.


Tax regulations provide for many kinds of tax-exempt income, for example:

  • Income from transfer of real estate between relatives in family (depending on each specific relationship);
  • Income from the value of land use rights of individuals to whom land is allocated by the State;
  • Income from receipt of inheritances or gifts that fall under the spectrum of real estate between relatives in family (depending on each specific relationship);
  • Income from foreign exchange remittances.

Reductions: Taxpayers who face difficulties caused by natural disasters, fire, accidents or severe diseases which affect their tax paying ability may be considered for tax reduction corresponding to the extent of damage they suffer from but not exceeding payable tax amounts.

There are several personal income tax rates which depend on the kinds of personal income such as:

  • monthly wages with progressive rates ranging from 5% to 35%;
  • income from capital investment with a fixed rate of 5%;
  • income from real estate transfer with rates of 2% or 25% depending on the case.

A foreign worker must apply for a work permit or work permit exemption certificate to legally work in Vietnam. The permit allows the foreigner to work in a specific position, company and location. Thus, foreigner workers might hold several work permits.

More importantly, the work permit or work permit exemption certificate do not exempt foreigners to obtain a visa or a temporary resident card.

It is mandatory for all companies to have at least one of its legal representatives in Vietnam at all time; however, the legal representative does not need to be a permanent resident in Vietnam.

Yes. Company is obligated to report to the local labour managing agency on its number of employees (i) within 30 days from its commencement of business, and (ii) on a regular basis regarding the turnover of employees during its operation.

Company utilizes Collective Agreement, Internal Labour Rules (ILRs), and other internal regulations published in a public manner as required by laws to manage its employees.

Yes. Company’s internal policies such as the Collective Agreement, internal regulations on financial management, bonus… and other internal regulations issued in a lawful manner are binding on the employees.

Internal Labour Rules (ILRs) are mandatory for companies having 10 or more employees; however, companies having less than 10 employees are encouraged to have ILRs, which stipulate the working regimes and violations and remedies within the organization. ILRs also come in handy when dealing with employees; because, a company is not entitled to apply labour discipline on employees if the violation acts are not stipulated in the ILRs.

No. A company is not allowed to keep the original version of identification documents, degrees, certificates and the like of its employees.

We'd love to meet you and let you the perfect solution