What periodic reports are mandatory?
Under Vietnamese laws keeping your company compliant can be challenging as many administrative and legal compliance routine tasks are mandatory.
Our common required periodic reports service include:
- Representative office annual report;
- Quarterly report on employment of foreign employees;
- Half-yearly report on safety & hygiene, and labour accidents;
- Mid-year report on changes to employment;
- Annual report on labour accidents, safety and hygiene, and unemployment insurance contributions;
- Annual report on changes to employment, training & staff development;
- Monthly statistical report;
- Annual statistical report;
- Annual investment implementation report.
How we do it?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define your investment requirements and objectives with our lawyers.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our administrative services will notably include monitoring your compliance and periodic reports obligations to best assist you and submit all the periodic reports in a complete and timely manner.
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the reports drafted and translated by us into Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.