What is the industrial design?
Industrial design is the outside appearance of a product, expressed in shapes, lines, colours or a combination of these factors, used to distinguish goods from different organizations and individuals.
Our industrial design services notably include:
- Confirm the feasibility of the industrial design registration;
- Advise on the requirements of the industrial design images or photos;
- Describe the design to highlight what makes it unique;
- Register the industrial design in Vietnam and/or internationally;
- Advise on the transfer of the registered industrial design and draft all related documents (e.g. contract for the transfer of IP rights);
- Adjust the owner’s information on the protection titles or applications;
- Extend the validity of the industrial design protection titles;
- Represent clients to protest, complaint or cancel the validation of protection titles;
- Work with related agencies to request organizations or individuals to stop any IP rights infringement.
How to register your industrial design?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define the required services with our lawyers.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the feasibility of the industrial design registration, on the images or photos, on the description of the industrial design; and on how to identify the groups of products/services to be registered and best protect your IP rights.
- During the registration process, we will assist you to liaise with the authorities and reply to their inquiries and refusal (if any).
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us in Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.