What is technology transfer?
Technology transfer is the transfer of ownership or the transfer of the using right of a technology, such as a solution, a process or a know-how between individuals or organizations.
Our technology transfer services notably include:
- Check and assess the feasibility of registration before registering at competent agencies;
- Determine whether the technology to be transferred is subject to restriction or prohibition of transfer;
- Determine whether you must apply for consent before submitting a registration application;
- Submit a technology transfer application to competent authorities;
- Consult, draft explanations and descriptions of technology transferred during the registration process;
- Carry out procedures for objections and complaints during the registration process;
- Draft and review technology transfer contracts with an individual or organization at home or abroad.
How to register your industrial design?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define the required services with our lawyers.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the feasibility of the technology transfer before registering it in Vietnam.
- During the registration process, we will assist you to liaise with the authorities and reply to their inquiries and refusal (if any).
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us in Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.