What is the trademark registration?
A trademark is a sign expressed in one or more colours such as words, images or a combination of both, used to distinguish goods or services of different organizations and individuals.
Our trademark registration services notably include:
- Confirm the feasibility of the trademark registration;
- Register the Trademark in Vietnam and/or internationally;
- Transfer of registered trademarks, including advising on the transfer and drafting of all related documents (e.g. contract for the transfer of IP rights);
- Adjustments to the trademark owner’s information on protection titles or applications;
- Extend the validity of trademark protection titles;
- Carry out procedures to protest, complaint or cancel the validation of protection titles;
- Work with related agencies to request organizations or individuals to stop their IP rights infringement.
How to register your trademark?
- Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define the required services with our lawyers.
- Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
- Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the feasibility of the trademark registration, and on how to identify the groups of products/services to be registered and best protect your IP rights.
- During the registration process, we will assist you to liaise with the authorities and reply to their inquiries and refusal (if any).
- We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us in Vietnamese and English languages.
- At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.