- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and other IT related devices;
- Manage IT inventory;
- Supervises and controls ongoing day-to-day IT operations and provide IT support to end users;
- Manage website content;
- Provide training and training document end users where appropriate;
- Other details will be further discussed in the interview.
- Can do attitude;
- Able to communicate in English
- High sense of responsibility, careful and honest;
- Interest in SEO, Adword, Photoshop, online advertising, …;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Having a long-term commitment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please call +8428 3821 2161 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents
- CV in English with your newest photo
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates…)
- Copies of Identify Card, Household Registration Record, …