Life is too short for the wrong job.
Join us to build your own career!
- Provide legal advisory and solutions to foreign (95%) and Vietnamese (5%) clients of the firm, notably in the fields of corporate, investment, commercial, M&A, banking, real estate, labor and intellectual property;
- Supervise, train and directly manage junior colleagues to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner;
- Conduct direct meetings with Clients and other third parties as assigned by the Managing Partner and Senior Associates;
- Participate in ad hoc creative projects related to the law firm’s development;
- And others as discussed during the interview.
- Can do attitude;
- Full working proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good at legal analysis and research skills;
- At least 3 years of experience in local or international law firms in relevant legal sectors;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Lawyer certificate in Vietnam;
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Competitive salary and bonus
Company trip and events for team building
- Please send your CV to email email@example.com or contact directly to HR Department of PLF Law Firm.