Alex Ho is a Senior Associate of PLF Law Firm.
Over the last eight years, he has been advising State-owned entities, international and Vietnamese companies, notably operating in the infrastructure, manufacturing, logistics, and technology sectors. He occasionally teaches in France and at the University of Law of Ho Chi Minh City.
Alex’s main areas of practice are Corporate & Commercial, Mergers & Acquisitions, Labor, and Intellectual Property. This includes cross-border investment, licensing, and startup advisory.
- Advising a listed logistics company on the corporate structure of its subsidiaries in Vietnam ($10M).
- Advising a Japanese group on an M&A ($1M).
- Advising an airline on contracts for the purchase and lease of Airbus A320/321.
- Negotiating the state guarantee and tax incentives for the construction of the Nghi Son Refinery ($4,7B).
- Advising on the refinancing of a syndicated loan for the lease of a “Floating production storage and offloading” (FPSO) vessel ($200M).
- Representing clients in front of the Vietnam International Arbitration Center regarding a dispute related to the construction of a hydroelectric dam ($150M).
- Institute of Judicial Studies – University Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris, France (2016).
- Master of Laws, International and Comparative Business Law – University of Law, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2014).
- Master of Laws, International European & Comparative Law – University of Law, Toulouse, France (2012).