Mr. Le Tan Canh (Billy) is currently a Paralegal at PLF Law Firm.
Prior to joining PLF, he had opportunities to exposure to diverse roles in the field of law, related to business, investment, construction, IT, labor and intellectual property.
With nearly 03 years of experience, Mr. Billy has certain knowledge and practical experience in the foreign investment sector, understands the benefits and difficulties of foreign enterprises to meet the market access conditions in Vietnam. He has been in charge of various areas including company establishment, corporate restructuring, foreign labors and other corporate compliance services for foreign clients.
- Provided consultation service during the project implementation of social housing in Ho Chi Minh City (more than 100,000,000 USD);
- Advised Japanese enterprises in the field of ink manufacturing to expand in Vietnam (more than 16,000,000 USD);
- Provided consultation service for a 100% Vietnamese enterprise in the food and beverage sector to expand its business in domestic and international markets (more than 4,000,000 USD);
- Participated in advising 100% foreign invested companies from Korea to resolve disputes at Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC) with a value of up to 300,000 USD;
- Advised foreign investors from the United States, Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, etc. on the implementation of business investment in Vietnam operating in technology, education, e-commerce and home appliances field.
- Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2020)
- Completion of Lawyer Training Course at Ho Chi Minh City Judicial Academy (2023)