Mrs. La Thi My Huong is currently a lawyer at PLF Law Firm and works in the office in Ho Chi Minh city. Ms. Huong has more than 10 years of experience in the legal field and has held various positions such as in-house lawyer, Head of Legal Department in companies and law firms.
Through her experience in the legal department of companies in various industries and in providing legal services in law firms, Ms. Huong has acquired in-depth knowledge and essential skills to solve legal issues of businesses timely and effectively.
Ms. Huong fully understands the common challenges and problems faced by businesses in complying with the provisions of the legislation. Her solutions are always based on helping clients build, operate and develop business activities in harmony with their core values, culture and internal policies.
Ms. Huong has in-depth knowledge and practical experience in commercial business, e-commerce, labor, civil, M&A, and compliance.
During her career, Ms. Huong has had the opportunity to work with many domestic and international clients from the United Kingdom, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Japan and Australia.
- Advised and participated in the negotiations for the implementation of a Distribution Center investment project of a delivery and logistic enterprise in an industrial park with a Singaporean capital worth more than US $20 million.
- Represented a client with Japanese investment capital, together with its partners, and provided legal services in connection with a combined finance-insurance-real estate project valued at over US $80 million.
- Advised on a hospital wastewater treatment project in Ho Chi Minh City for a client with Japanese investment capital.
- Advised and participated in building internal processes and policies for a company from China.
- Consulted and represented in labor discipline matters and participated in the settlement of labor disputes as a representative of clients (enterprise, employee).
- Advised on legal issues for a franchise project with foreign capital in the postal sector.
- Advised on the establishment and structure of an e-commerce platform and related internal processes.
- Advised and provided legal due diligence services for a company from Singapore.
- Provide legal services in the field of administrative violations.
- Presided over and advised on the implementation of legal solutions for labor, particularly during and after Covid-19.
- Vietnam Bar Federation
- Binh Phuoc Province Bar Association
- LB, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law
- Business Administration, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City