Ms. Nguyen Vo Hong Phat (Keyes) is currently working as a Paralegal at PLF Law Firm.
Prior to joining PLF, she held various positions in the field of law related to business, investment, fintech, intermediary payment and labor.
With nearly 05 years of experience in legal and internal compliance fields, Ms. Hong Phat has acquired in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the field of business and investment and in understanding the advantages and disadvantages of businesses in the operation of enterprises, especially foreign ones.
The services that Ms. Hong Phat is in charge of include company establishment, business restructuring, foreign labor and internal compliance services.
- Participated in developing compliance processes and provided regular consulting for textile and apparel groups to expand business activities in Vietnam, the United States and European markets.
- Advised companies in Vietnam to conduct business and investment activities in retail and consumer goods…
- Advised and supported the implementation of projects related to fintech, proptech and payment intermediary services.
- Advised foreign investors from the United States, Germany, China and Singapore on the implementation of business investment activities in Vietnam in many fields such as financial technology, education, e-commerce, household appliances.
- Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2017)
- Completion of Lawyer Training Course at Ho Chi Minh City Judicial Academy (2024)