Mrs. Doan Thi My Trinh (Anna) is a Senior Accountant at PLF Law Firm and works at the Ho Chi Minh City office. Mrs. Anna has over 13 years of experience in the field of Finance and Accounting and has undertaken various roles, including Financial Manager and Chief Accountant in domestic and foreign-invested enterprises.
With her experience as an internal accountant and in providing specialized accounting services at audit and accounting companies, Mrs. Anna has accumulated extensive knowledge and skills in solving issues relating to financial, economic, and cash flow from operations effectively.
Mrs. Anna understands the common difficulties and challenges faced by businesses in complying with financial and accounting regulations. Therefore, her solutions aim to help businesses manage their business, comply with legal regulations, and proactively develop a long-term strategy.
Mrs. Anna has in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the following areas: establishing and maintaining accounting systems, financial reporting, tax management, financial analysis, and asset management and utilization.
Throughout her career, Mrs. Anna has worked with numerous domestic and international clients from Japan, the United States, Singapore, Australia and so on.
- Implemented financial management, tax accounting, and payroll functions at an educational organization that owns the copyright on educational materials from Harvard University.
- Developed accounting procedures for asset management, payment processes, and internal auditing for an education conglomerate with the investment from Japan.
- Built an accounting system for a sports entertainment company, starting from its inception to 10 branches nationwide. This included payment handling, asset management, and working with one of the top four audit firms.
- Provided accounting advisory services related to tax violations and tax settlements for corporate clients.
- Represented clients in working with audit firms and monitoring the auditing process.
- Advised and provided accounting services for foreign-invested clients, helping them comply with tax regulations and the legal system in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics
- Certificate of Chief Accountant, Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics