Mrs. Phan Thi Chuc Y (Rachel) is currently an accountant at PLF and works at the office in Ho Chi Minh City. She joined PLF in 2017 prior to which, she had, for a long time worked as a group accountant in real estate, construction and oil & gas industry. At PLF, she is in charge of dealing with accounting and tax issues for both domestic customers and foreign investors.
Having worked in accounting and taxation for businesses in many different fields, Mrs. Rachel has extensive experience in helping foreign investors’ clients solve accounting and taxation issues when doing business in Vietnam.
- Advised and acted to ensure that the clients being foreign-invested companies strictly complied with the provisions on the time limit for declaration and settlement.
- Represented a business enterprise invested from Hong Kong to solve the tax obligations arising of foreign workers in Vietnam.
- Advised and acted to help many foreign-invested companies which are eligible to start operating in Vietnam after being licensed on various issues including jobs, tax declaration first, register to use invoice, digital signature, etc.
- Advised and helped many clients which are foreign-invested companies to complete accounting records and allocate reasonable costs.
- Represented many clients to work with auditors to comply with the investment report in accordance with the regulations in Vietnam and explained internal reports to the management and executive levels of the companies.
- Bachelor of Accounting, Hong Bang University (2015)
- Bachelor of Laws, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2020)