Ms. Nguyen Thu Tram is currently an Associate at PLF Law Firm.
She has developed extensive knowledge and practical experience as a lawyer advising corporate clients on doing business in Vietnam.
Working in a wide range of investment projects in different industries, she has excellent advantages to approach and understand the requirements and challenges of foreign enterprises. These include company formation, structuring enterprises’ operations, drafting corporate documentation, and due diligence for M&A transactions.
Furthermore, she provides advisory services on corporate compliance and disputes arising in their business.
- Conducting legal due diligence on M&A transactions in which foreign investors purchase shares/capital contributions of Vietnamese companies operating in Pharmaceutical manufacturing, veterinary medicines manufacturing, and labor outsourcing industries.
- Advising and assisting clients on transfer of shares/capital contributions to foreign investors in the fields of plastic manufacturing, real estate trading, and logistics.
- Advising Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Korean, and Chinese enterprises to invest in Vietnam for operating goods distribution, construction, transportation, advertisement, and real estate trading.
- Advising on resolving disputes related to the transfers of employees which is not stated in employment contracts.
- Advising on settlement of disputes on payment and inventory recovery between clients and powdered milk distribution agents.
- Advising on contracts, business sectors and labor issues for foreign-owned companies in transportation and transportation support, coal trading, and livestock industries.
Member of Vietnam Bar Federation
Member of Ho Chi Minh Bar Association
LLB in International Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2015)