Alcohol Trading License

What is the license for trading alcohol?

Vietnamese laws provide for 4 different licenses to trade alcohol:

  • “sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption”
  • Level2
  • Level3
  • Level4

Companies planning to distribute or produce alcohol must obtain the authorities’ approval by applying for the relevant alcohol trading license.

How we do it?

  • Contact us via phone, email or create a CRM account to define your investment requirements and objectives with our lawyers.
  • Whenever possible we will meet in person to define your legal strategy in depth.
  • Our legal services will notably include our advisory on the conditions to obtain the relevant certificate of alcohol trading, our assistance to prepare your application documents and join the meeting on site with the inspector(s).
  • We will provide you with the list of required information and documents, as well as the application dossier drafted and translated by us into Vietnamese and English languages.
  • At any time, you can access the CRM system to manage and keep a track of your legal services.

We'd love to meet you and let you the perfect solution