Start a Business in Vietnam (Create Your Investment Plan)
Our 3 stages to help you start a successful business
Apply for the license
STAGE 1: PROVIDE CONSULTANCY
“Success is where PREPARATION and OPPORTUNITY meet”. At the first stage, PLF will provide a practical perspective on the legal issues that you might face when doing business in Vietnam and how to utilize regulations as a tool to maximize your benefits.
Categorizes of consultation
- Conditions to be licensed for operation
- Investment incentive policies to be applied to your business sector.
- Rights and responsibilities of each individual (if there are more than 2 members)
- Taxes to be applied to your enterprise
- Benefits from Trade Agreements such as TPP, WTO, AFTA
- Legal compliance after the establishment
- The regulations on commercial activities in Vietnam
- How to mobilize capital in Vietnam
- Transfer of profits abroad
- Rental and purchase of the real estate in Vietnam
- Intellectual property rights protection
- And other useful information (headquarters location, labor market, life in Vietnam)
STAGE 2: APPLY FOR THE LICENSE
- PLF will prepare all the procedures and work with relevant authorities to expedite the licensing on your behalf.
- We also help you apply for distribution rights – one of the difficult rights to register in Vietnam.
STAGE 3: POST-LICENSE ACTIVITIES
- After licensed, your company still has more legal work in need to be completed, for ex.: drafting of the company charter and labor contracts, perform tax registration, capital contribution procedures, apply for the work permit (for foreign personnel), and establish control board, etc.
- PLF will support you to complete all the legal obligations necessary to put into operation.
Free accounting service for one month.
You can request PLF to perform one or all of the above-mentioned services based on your needs. Please contact PLF for more details.