Ms. Le Thi Tuyet Mai (Sica) is working as a Junior Associate at PLF Law Firm at the office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Before joining PLF, Ms. Sica worked at various professional positions in the legal field such as corporate legal officer and legal consultant for a consulting company. At PLF, she is in-charge of areas related to investment, business, education, intellectual property, contracts and compliance. During her time at PLF, she worked with and provided legal services to foreign clients from the United States, France, Spain, Sweden, India, Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore and Cyprus.
Ms. Sica has professional knowledge and practical experience in the field of foreign investment in Vietnam. She assisted foreign-invested companies in meeting the legal requirements for investing and doing business in Vietnam. The companies assisted by Ms. Sica operate in conditional business sectors as such as distribution, IT, commercial brokerage, education, e-commerce etc.
Besides, she also has extensive experience in carrying out administrative procedures related to banking sector, labor, immigration, insurance, intellectual property etc.
- Provided consultation service for a multinational corporation based in Hong Kong and also provided specialized services for verification before operating the investment projects in Vietnam. The value of the project was USD 4 million.
- Provided consultation service for US airlines on aircraft lease agreement of Airbus A320/321 in Vietnam.
- Provided consultation service for Start-ups from Singapore operating in E-commerce to expand their business in Vietnam. The value of the project was USD 2 million.
- Provided consultation for a fintech corporation from Europe to expand its business in Vietnam. The project was valued at USD 100,000.
- Provided consultation service to foreign investors from Singapore, France, Hong Kong, China, India, Malaysia etc. for the implementation of business investment in Vietnam in many fields such as technology, education, E-commerce and catering service. Thetotal value of the project was USD 1 million.
- Bachelor’s in Law (Major: Economic Law)
- University of Economics and Laws of National University of Ho Chi Minh City (2018)