Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Tri (Kunal) is a Paralegal at PLF Law Firm.
He has experience working in several law firms and with different roles related to business, investment and labour law. He has acquired practical knowledge and insights in assisting investors to develop and expand their businesses in Vietnam.
He has advised and supported businesses and investors from various countries such as the United Kingdom, Singapore, Taiwan, and the United States.
Mr. Kunal has a wide range of experience in providing legal services in the areas of business, investing, legal due diligence and compliance reporting. Additionally, he has a good understanding in the field of immigration and labour law related to foreign workers.
He is considered as a reliable partner who always puts himself in clients’ shoes to solve complex legal issues in a timely, flexible and cost-optimized manner.
- Conducted a statutory compliance reporting for an Indian investor in connection with an Indian project in Vietnam worth USD 17,000,000.
- Conducted legal due diligence services for a Singaporean company in connection with the acquisition of a manufacture company in Vietnam and the right to use a 14,000m2 land in Singapore’s Industrial Park in Binh Duong Province.
- Provided legal support for a Hong Kong company at the People’s Court of Vietnam on a dispute related to a commercial contract worth USD 300,000.
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures to support American investors in setting up and operating an IT and retail project worth up to USD 600,000.
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures for setting up a company and applying for a license for Singaporean investors with a charter capital of more than USD 100,000.
Bachelor of Law – Commercial Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2022)