Mr. Nguyen Dinh Hoang Nguyen (Tony) is Junior Associate at PLF Law Firm.
He has nearly three years of experience in the legal field. He practiced and worked at several Law Firms. With solid expertise, he clearly understands how investors can start their businesses in Vietnam. He supported the establishment of many enterprises which has capital invested from France, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan etc. Currently, he is going through training at Ho Chi Minh City Judicial Academy as well as striving to become a successful lawyer.
Mr. Tony has acquired diverse experience in the fields of business, investment, sub-licensing etc. He also has extensive experience in the field of immigration and foreign workers’ legal requirements. With relentless efforts, he has intricate expertise and distinct experience in his field of practice and in working with the authorities through his soft skills, analytical thinking and ability to work with flexibility and adaptability.
- Provided legal support to a a company from Taiwan at the Vietnam International Arbitration Center regarding a dispute related to a commercial contract worth USD 10,000,000.
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures to help German and American investors operating in the high-tech business line in applying for the vocational training licenses and operating the IT and automation training center in the hi-tech park of HCMC. The project was worth USD 1,000,000.
- Advised and supported American investors, operating in the field of clinics for initiating operations in Vietnam. This project was worth USD 600,000.
- Advised and implemented necessary procedures for an investor from Japan to set up a company and its factories in the industrial park. The value of this project was USD 200,000.
- Advised and implemented legal procedures for a company possessing Singaporean capital in applying for an import license and alcohol wholesale-retail license. The project was valued at USD 100,000.
- LLB Commercial Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law (2019)
- Lawyer training, Judicial Academy in Ho Chi Minh City campus (about to graduate)